Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Cross Stitch Fun

A few months ago, I took up another hobby! I did not expect to have so much fun. This has opened another world. My first project honestly did not turn out to great. But I finished it and then it may have landed in the garbage. Now, I am on my third project, and I am totally in love! I have been working on the Honeybee Quaker pattern by Katie Rogers for Primrose Cottage. Here is the link to the pattern: https://www.jellyrollshop.com/shop/Notions/Cross-Stitch/p/Honeybee-Quaker-x73438306.htm . The pattern is great for beginners. It is very clear and does not have any shading or really anything to advanced. You do have to make sure the back is not crazy as it could show through to the front. This is a great opportunity to work advancing the skill a bit.  

Every new creation is it is a work in progress. I have now joined a hand stitching group at a drop-in center. I have learned so much from everyone and can’t thank everyone enough. I look forward to sharing this skill set with others.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilting, Goats & Garlic!

Quilting Goats & Garlic   As most of you know, my husband Scott & I also own a farm. We are anticipating the arrival of up to 80 bab...